Thursday 2 January 2014

Photography

Thank you all for your kind words regarding my migraine which seems to have gone as quickly as it came, it's the lingering bit in the middle I could do without!!!

This is just a quick post to tell you that I have started blogging again on my photography blog


I've joined some exciting new photo challenges this year and have also signed up for an 8 week on line course which starts next week.
I will also be continuing with my Facebook group and the monthly scavenger hunt.

Pop over if you fancy a peek……...


3 comments:

  1. OOh looking forward to following you over there as well and sharing your journey. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Sorry to hear about your migraine! X

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments on my blog and I will try to answer as many as I can. thanks Tracy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...