Tuesday 5 May 2015

Being Crafty

I'm going to try and be crafty every day for the rest of this month as I don't feel I'm making the most of my evenings once Tomas is in bed. Today I made on a start on these fabric hoops, which are part of a swap I did with Hannah over at Lady H.



I still need to finish off the embroidery but it has a rude word in it so I thought I would share it with you as a work in progress! 
Hannah makes the most amazing paper cuts, here are a couple she has made for me..




and here is one of her latest makes



Hannah also organises an online monthly market called Handmade which showcases just some of the UK's wonderful crafting talent. Pop over and take a look, their next market night is June 7th.

I had a last minute drive out with rachel tonight so there isn't much of the evening left but I'm going to dust off the knitting needles for a wee little project!





3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to see what you make
    Julie xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to take note of this :) x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments on my blog and I will try to answer as many as I can. thanks Tracy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...