Saturday 5 December 2015

Advent - Day 5

It's been a busy day today and I have lots to share but it's a little late now and I'm ready to head off to bed.
This evening Tomas and I headed off to the village green to watch the lighting of the Christmas Tree. We sang carols,saw Father Christmas and counted down the switching on of the lights.



Day 5 of Brenda's Restoring the Joy for Christmas is about being creative and although this wasn't Christmas creating today Tomas made a treasure map for his school homework. It was wonderful to watch him plan and draw out his map, his imagination running riot with ideas and I enjoyed helping him with final part of ageing the map with teabags, coffee granules and the gas flame of the cooker.

6 comments:

  1. This sounds a delightful day spent with your little one!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was really lovely thank you Kezzie x

      Delete
  2. Sounds like it was a wonderful day
    Julie xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lighting of the Christmas tree and singing carols is a good start to the season.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely felt like Christmas was on it's way x

      Delete

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments on my blog and I will try to answer as many as I can. thanks Tracy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...