Monday 2 January 2017

Send A Little Love Swap 2017

The holidays are coming to an end and the house will soon feel bare when all the decorations and lights are taken down and safely stored in their boxes for another year and with a few more wintery months ahead of us here in the UK who fancies kicking off 2017 with a love swap.


The idea of this swap is to send 5 things to include :
Some sewing or yarny notions that have a love theme
Something heart shaped or themed
Something deliciously edible
Something handmade
Something red 

If you would like to see what I received and sent last year just click on the link below
Send A Little Love Swap 2016


This swap is open to both UK and overseas bloggers/Instagramers and readers of my blog
(you just need to have an email contact). 
I will be pairing bloggers with bloggers and Instagramers with Instgramers
If you would like to take part then please leave a comment on this post or on my Instagram post, letting me know if you wish to post UK, Europe or worldwide
Sign up by the Friday 6th January 2017
Swap partners will be posted on my blog/IG on Sunday 8th January 2017
Then it's up to you to make contact with your partner and get to know each other a little better, swap details and arrange a timescale.
Swap parcels need to arrive at their destination no later than Monday 13th February 2017 with an opening date of Tuesday 14th February 2017
I don't like the idea of rules for swaps so here are some handy guidelines ;-)
Swaps are supposed to be fun and a great way to use items/supplies you already have at home. Handmade is open to interpretation everyone's skills are different don't ever think that you can't because the chances are you can, as long as something has been made with love then I'm sure it will be appreciated by your partner.
I don't like to put a price limit on swaps but with postage costs at an all time high we can all appreciate a bit of thrifty spending.
Life sometimes has a habit of getting in the way of things, if for whatever reason (and you don't have to say why) you can't continue or need to delay sending out your swap then just let me or your swap partner know.
So that's the boring bit out of the way, if I have forgotten anything then please let me know and if you need any inspiration then there's always Pinterest!
As always I'll be pinning like crazy, I also have a secret swaps board so that I can keep some of my ideas hidden just in case my swap partner is peeping!
Please feel free to use the Send A Little Love Swap button and the link below to share the swap on your blogs/IG. Any questions just ask. 

http://madaboutbagsuk.blogspot.co.uk/2017/01/send-little-love-swap-2017.html
  

21 comments:

  1. Count me in for the 3rd?, 4th? year thanks. Happy to post international obviously.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is it really that many, we must be having fun then, thanks for signing up again xx

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Tracy
    Yes, please count me in too - third or fourth year for me as well. Doesn't time fly?! Happy to post worldwide.
    Best wishes
    Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ellie,
      Wow! I can’t believe it’s really been that many times, you must be having fun if you keep coming back for more (lol!)
      Thanks for signing up again
      Tracy xx

      Delete
  4. Count me in too not heard of this one before!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for signing up, I hope you enjoy the swap xx

      Delete
  5. Another return swapper. Always enjoy this swap. lyn.robyn.smith@gmail.com
    Happy to post international.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tracy, I would love to join in, but you know why I can't this year, good luck and definitely count me in for 2018

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Joy,
      I understand completely, I bet you are looking forward to getting settled, I’ll be organising more swaps throughout the year so hopefully you might be able to join one of those, if not I’ll definitely count you in for 2018

      Tracy xx

      Delete
  7. Dear Tracy, please, count me in too!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hiya Tracy, how lovely to hear from you. It reminds of the early days of blogging when we were swap partners way back when. I still have the little fabric heart hanging up which you sent. I think I should kickstart the blogging year by joining in your swap too. I would prefer UK only if that's ok. Thanks for popping over to mine and leaving your comment too. I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's been a while since I did this one but I too would love to join in with the swap. UK only please.Thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm new to your blog, but this sounds like a great swap, can i join too please?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oops forgot to say that i am willing to post overseas :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Count me in to my 1st Swap!! Happy to post international
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy New Year . . .This should help me get creative again...Thanks Tracy...Count me in too. UK please as I need a little more time to make the deadline. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would love to participate. New to your swap but not to swapping. USA. IG: KRRDESIGNS

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello, count me in, please) international shipping)

    ReplyDelete
  16. You know your projects stand out of the herd. There is something special about them. It seems to me all of them are really brilliant!
    leather handbags on sale

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments on my blog and I will try to answer as many as I can. thanks Tracy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...