Monday 9 January 2017

Send A Little Love Swap Partners

Does anyone else seem to have a problem with comment notifications? It seems that when some of you comment I get an email notification but on others I don't. I've double checked my settings and tried googling but I haven't got very far so I do apologise if I haven't replied to your comment, but now I know there is a problem I will be checking each blog post to make sure I don't miss anything. 
Anyhow, I'm sorry I didn't post the swap partners yesterday, I'm still not back into a proper routine yet as Master Madaboutbags isn't back in school until tomorrow and with our new feline addition I've been a little busy enjoying kitty cuddles and I also needed to be on the main computer to add the links as it's much quicker. So here are the partners for the Send A Little Love Swap


Kimberley and Montse V (email)


Linny(email) and Maggie



Kimberley and Maggie I will email you shortly with the details of your swap partner. 
Here is a quick recap of the swap

The idea of this swap is to send 5 things to include :
Some sewing or yarny notions that have a love theme
Something heart shaped or themed
Something deliciously edible
Something handmade
Something red 
If I have missed anyone, or forgotten anything please let me know and any questions or problems just ask. 

10 comments:

  1. Thanks Tracy. Couldn't be happier. Hope Kitty-Cat settles in quickly. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I do, some come into my email and some doesn't like you I double check.

    Julie xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't receive your mail but Kimberley sent me and e-mail.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you :-)
    Just checked my email, nothing there yet, will check again later as i'm at work at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn´t receive your mail but Ellie sent me and email
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Tracy. I've left a message for Sally, on Yorkshire Sewist site. PAT X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice blog
    Thanks for sharing information.
    A tote bag is described as a large or roomy hand held bag (usually slung over the shoulders) to carry everyday items such as books, make up essentials and others.
    Ladies totes
    Best Regards
    Salena

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bag factories
    http://asggroup.net/services/manufacture-supply/
    We are custom bag manufacturers and custom made bags in bag factories to clients throughout the United Kingdom. Bag factory in UK is the best for custom bags.

    ReplyDelete
  9. INSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN,, I GOT SOMETHING NEW
    Get $5,500 USD every day, for six months!

    See how it works
    Do you know you can hack into any Credit cards machine with a hacked Credit cards??
    Make up your mind before applying, straight deal...

    Order for a blank Credit cards now and get millions within a week!: contact us
    via email address:: {Legitblankcardsonline@gmail.com}

    We have specially programmed Credits Cards that can be use to hack Credit cards Machines
    Nation Wide, the Credits Cards can be used to withdraw at any Credits Cards or swipe Machines, at
    Stores and POS Machines. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested
    buyers worldwide, the Credit Card has a daily withdrawal limit of $5,500 at any Credit cards Machines
    and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores depending on the kind of card
    you order for. Credits Cards Can also be used in any other cyber hack{Services}, we are here for you anytime any day.

    Here is our price lists for the Credits Cards:

    Cards that withdraw $5,500 per day costs $550 USD
    Cards that withdraw $10,000 per day costs $1850 USD
    Cards that withdraw $35,000 per day costs $2,200 USD
    Cards that withdraw $50,000 per day costs $5,500 USD
    Cards that withdraw $100,000 per day costs $8,500 USD


    make up your mind before applying, straight deal!!!

    The price include shipping fees and charges, order now: contact us via
    email address:: {Legitblankcardsonline@gmail.com} Or
    Add us on Whatsapp [+13473848100]

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for every other informative site. The place else just I get that kind of information written in such an ideal means? I have a venture that I’m just now operating on, and I have been on the look out for such information.

    Plain wholesale bags

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments on my blog and I will try to answer as many as I can. thanks Tracy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...