Thursday 19 January 2017

Send Us your Christmas Swap - Part 2

I'm still playing catch up on my posts, I don't know about you but these dark, cold nights are just making me want to hibernate, I've even being going to bed early, 10pm which is early for me! Which means by the time Master Madaboutbags is in bed all i want to do is relax on the sofa and before I know it, it's bedtime.
I'm not sewing today as after spending the morning doing household jobs there just isn't enough time to get stuck into anything before we head out into this sunny but chilly afternoon to watch Master Madaboutbags play rugby. There is enough time though to catch up on answering emails, blogging and the such.
So over Christmas I shared with you here what Jackie sent me in the Send Us Your Christmas Swap organised by Kimberley over at Creative Chaos, and this is the parcel I put together for Jackie, it would seem in my eagerness to get her parcel out (I was running late as usual) I didn't take that many photos but here is a little collage. If I remember rightly I think I added so wool too, I do remember it was a bit of a tight squeeze to get everything in the box.


I was given the Tui bird fabric in another swap and thought it would be good to use it in a swap that was heading back to New Zealand. Jackie is a keen knitter so the knitting themed brooch was an ideal gift, and as Jackie is recuperating after an operation I thought maybe a cross stitch kit might keep her busy. 
This was a great swap, thank you to Jackie for being a fabulous swap partner and thank you to Kimberley for organising. 


3 comments:

  1. What a great idea to use your New Zealand fabric in this way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for taking part! Very clever sending the tui fabric back down under! Love the project bag especially as well as the stationery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! I think I might have sent you this fabric! It looks so lovely used this way x

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments on my blog and I will try to answer as many as I can. thanks Tracy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...